Electronic Authentication of Homologation Documents
The Electronic Verification Code (EVC) can be used to check the authenticity of the reports issued by the Homologations Area of Applus IDIADA. This code is the combination of the report number (or file number) and the security code of the document.
This combination is unique and any modification made in a report generates a new security code.How to verify a report
To verify a report you must follow the steps below:
Write the File Number (or report number) you will find at the right-hand border of the report pages.
Select a verification method:
With security code: write the security code you can find on the text at the right-hand border of the report page. If you scan the QR code at the top right corner, you will be redirected to this page with the file number and the security code introduced automatically.
With original digital copy: if you have an original digital copy in PDF, you can verify the integrity and authenticity of the document by uploading the original copy. The system will check against our database if the document is exactly the same. Scanned copies cannot be verified with this method.
Write down the text in the image (captcha) to verify you are not a robot preventing a misuse of the service.
Click check to verify the information introduced. A message informing if all information is correct or not will appear.
Moreover, if the information is correct, a View button will appear, with which you can preview the first page of the document and compare it against your copy, or a Download button, with which you can download the full original file or report (for vehicle Homologation or Modification in Spain only).Digital Certificates (Final Reports)
Documents issued by the Homologations Area of Applus IDIADA (Final Reports) are protected against modifications and digitally signed using a digital certificate. This digital certificate indicates that the document is authentic and has not been modified.
If the document is enabled for download, to validate the digital certificate and to verify the authenticity of the document, you must use Adobe Reader to open the document. You can download it for free from here.If when opening the document with Adobe Reader an error related to the digital certificate or signature appears, please do the following steps:
- Follow this Adobe guide about how to update the trusted certificates in Adobe Reader: Adobe Help.
- You can also validate the document certificate in the following link of the Spanish Government: Valida-E.
If the incident persists, please inform your contact in IDIADA and we will contact you.
Verification of Homologation Certificates from Spain
CE MARKINGComplaints and appeals procedure
- The customer can send the notification of complaint through any of the channels below:
- On the Applus+ IDIADA website through the contact form.
- By email, using the general contact email email@example.com or directed to the usual Applus+ IDIADA contact person.
- By calling Applus+ IDIADA (+34 977 166 000) or by calling the usual Applus+ IDIADA Contact Person.
- The notification of the complaint is forwarded internally to the Quality department of the service in question.
- The Quality Department carries out a verification and validation of the complaint.
- The Quality Department confirms to the customer the receipt and validation of the complaint.
- The internal treatment of the complaint is carried out by person(s) who have not been involved in the service affected by the complaint. The treatment of the complaint includes cause analysis and containment and corrective actions.
- The Quality department communicates to the client the corrective actions implemented.
The Certification process steps are:
The certification body shall obtain all the necessary information to complete the certification process in accordance with the relevant certification scheme.
The certification body will conduct a review of the information obtained during the application step to ensure that:
a) the information about the client and the product is sufficient to carry out the certification process;
b) any known difference in understanding between the certification body and the client is resolved, including agreement regarding standards or other regulatory documents;
c) the scope of certification sought is defined;
d) the means are available to perform all evaluation activities;
e) the certification body has the competence and capability to perform the certification activity.
The certification body will carry out the evaluation activities using its internal resources and shall manage outsourced resources in accordance with the evaluation plan. The products will be evaluated against the requirements covered by the scope of certification and other requirements specified in the certification scheme.
The evaluation tasks can include activities such as design and documentation review, sampling, testing and inspection.
The certification body will inform the client of all nonconformities, if any.
The certification body will assign at least one person to review all information and results related to the evaluation. The review will be carried out by person(s) who have not been involved in the evaluation process.
The certification body will assign at least one person to make the certification decision based on all information related to the evaluation, its review, and any other relevant information. The certification decision will be carried out by a person or group of persons that have not been involved in the evaluation process.
The certification body will provide the client with formal certification documentation.